The following meetings will be held at the Town of James Island this week.
- Tuesday, January 16 @ 7:00 p.m., Board of Zoning Appeals. Please click on agenda for the cases the Board will hear.
- Wednesday, January 17, @ 2 p.m., Rethink Folly Road Steering Committee
- Wednesday, January 17 @ 7:00 p.m., James Island CERT Team, Topic of discussion: Search & Rescue
- Thursday, January 18 @ 5:30 p.m., James Island Pride Committee Meeting
- Thursday, January 18 @ 7:00 p.m. Town Council Meeting. Items on the agenda includes two (2) ordinances up for second reading. Find the meeting packet here
These meetings/events will be held at the Town Hall, 1238-B Camp Road, James Island, SC 29412. (843) 795-4141, www.jamesislandsc.us
The James Island Bugle shares news about the James Island, South Carolina and brings you stories about people, places and events. We are all all-volunteer, no profit news site. If you would like to contribute, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org.